There is nothing quite like curling up at night with a steaming mug and a good book or Netflix series. The only thing that could make this ritual better? A steaming mug filled with indulgent yet wholesome ingredients and a helping of CBD oil. The following recipes are one of Pure Canna Club's favourite, delicious and health-conscious ways of incorporating CBD into your life.
Peanut Butter CBD Hot Chocolate
This peanut butter cbd hot chocolate is what dreams are made of. It's creamy, satisfying and packed with nourishing ingredients.
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup/coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp organic unsalted smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup milk (almond/cashew work best)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Your desired dosage of CBD
- Pinch sea salt
- Start by adding your cacao powder, maple syrup, and peanut butter to a small pot and whisk in 2-3 tbsp of milk until smooth paste forms. Repeat until all of the milk has been whisked.
- Place the pan on a low heat and whisk continuously until warm through and frothy. Do not let the mixture come to the boil.
- Next whisk in the CBD and sea salt until thoroughly mixed together. Pour into a mug and add some additional toppings if you'd like!
Anti-Inflammatory Ginger, Turmeric and Honey Latte
Often referred to as “golden milk”, this elixir is incredibly nutrient rich, contains antioxidants and is highly anti-inflammatory. When paired with a quality CBD, your body will be deeply relaxed and blissed out. We recommend embracing this spiced and earthy recipe with the slightly robust flavours of a full spectrum CBD oil.
- 1.5 cups vanilla, almond, cashew or coconut milk
- 2 tsp high quality honey (like manuka)
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick or ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Your desired serving of CBD
Instructions: Add all ingredients, except for CBD, to a small pot and bring to a simmer. Whisk thoroughly. Remove from heat, stir in CBD and enjoy!
Peppermint CBD Latte With Coconut Cream
This drink is every bit as delicious as it sounds and is even better with a heaping portion of whipped cream. Our peppermint CBD is perfection with this recipe, we suggest adding a few drops of either the 400mg or 1200mg depending on preference.
- 2 cups milk of your choice (cashew is a great dairy free choice)
- 3 Tbsp. coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Maple syrup/coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Peppermint extract (optional/more or less to taste)
- Your desired serving of Love Hemp peppermint CBD.
Instructions: Stir the milk and chopped white chocolate together in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a simmer and the chocolate is melted. (Do not let it come to a boil or let the chocolate burn on the bottom.) Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, peppermint extract and desired CBD.